Sunday, April 20, 2014

Letter Home from Elder Bryen North - April 14, 2014

Getting rid of the wallpaper as service
Date:  April 14, 2014
Area:  Kennett, Missouri
Companion:  Elder Mantangi
 
Dear Nostalgic People,

This week I got a card from Grandma again. Yet another set of psychedelic frogs on the cover. I also got the Easter Package, thank you very much! We should start considering some changes in tradition though. Perhaps Easter sausage and cheese instead of candied eggs and peeps. Wouldn't that just be incredibly more festive?

Taylor is out and I look forward him having a great missionary experience! Funny all the knowledge your experiences have gained you Mother! Good job helping Aunt Jennifer out.

I'm likely to be staying where I am as it is more likely they will move Elder Matangi out.
We got a good number of new investigators, but I don't know them yet! Elder Matangi was on an exchange with Elder Wright from my MTC District. I was in Dyersburg with Elder Schut. He was feeling sick and we had to bunker down so he could heal up, but it was good regardless! Listened to a lot of Elder Holland. They had a CD with 46 of his talks on it. We had Dinner with their Branch President.

Good luck all of you! Remember to pray always!

-Elder North
 
Elder North's address is....
 
Elder Bryen North
608 Oak Street
Kennett, MO 63857 

No comments:

Post a Comment