Monday, June 16, 2014

Letter home from Elder North - June 16, 2014

Date:  June 16, 2014
Companion:  Elder Jelte
Area:  Kennett, MO

Dear Family Matters,

I am being transferred! I will be contacting from a new location next week. Goodness, I'll have to pack again, what a pain. Let's see if I can still fit everything in two suitcases, my backpack and a box! Excited to see what happens.

For Father's Day the Father's got chocolate bars. I also do not remember what they said. They did have ties on them though.

Elder Jelte bought some Soda from a woman this week. It was a steal at fifty cents! Pretty funny. Probably doesn't sound that funny, but it was.

No investigators this week unfortunately. It's pretty difficult for Kennett to get people to church. I don't really like that, but it cannot be helped.

Crazy how much will be different when I return, but nice how much will always be the same.

-Elder North

No comments:

Post a Comment