Monday, June 23, 2014

Letter home from Elder Bryen North - June 23, 2914

Date:  June 23, 2014
Area: Oxford, Mississippi
Companion:  Breckenridge

Dear Meisters,

Sounds like a whole lot of busy going on back home, best of luck. I see things for the world cup here and there and have no clue what is going on.

As for the change, I am now in Oxford, Mississippi! I got sent about as South as possible and boy am I gonna sweat it. My new companion is Elder Breckenridge! First time I'm with a companion I knew previously, he's a great guy and we were both glad to be serving together. We'll see how long that lasts! The area is interesting and we have two prospective baptisms lined up. One we invited a few days ago, Rachel. Another is a young girl who has been coming to church for a while with her grandparents, I believe.

New Mission President should be in by next month, I really know about as much as you do on the subject.

This area will be a similar situation to when I was in West Memphis originally. My companion and I being the only missionaries for about 30 miles minimum.

Soon would be an excellent time to send the SD card, and also I need a package or letter to prove I live here now for the library.

Look forward to another transfer, I'm going to be over the hill soon!

-Elder North

After a little prompting I got a tad bit more information.  

801 Frontage Road, Apartment 915,
Oxford Mississippi, 38655

He's from Idaho, I know him previously from around the mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment