Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Letter Home from Elder North

Date:  September 21, 2014
Area:  Oxford, Mississippi
Companion:  Elder Despain

Dear Party People,

Happy Birthday to Grandma Nielsen! We all love and admire you!

We had a very interesting development this week. A couple of girls came to church, turned out they were investigators! Successfully fooling Elder Despain and I, as they walked with confidence through the building. We have began teaching them to find they have both heard the first lesson already via phone Sister Missionaries, and already have a baptismal date for my birthday, the 11th of October! Fast times in the Oxford Life.

On Tuesday we may be attending a dinner to share our beliefs on Campus, That'll be cool.

We have a few dates but will be needing to focus on finding in the coming weeks I feel. We're more staying afloat then flying in terms of our investigator pool. Still, if things continue as they have, we're sure to have a fine transfer.

I got Grandpa North's package! Thanks for the treats. I suppose I'm to attempt learning how to use the harmonica now?

I'll probably make some videos.

-Elder North

No comments:

Post a Comment