Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Letter Home from Elder North

Date:  October 27, 2014
Area:  Lakeland, TN
Companion:  Elder Rushton


Dear Ranchers,
 
In Lakeland now with a new companion! Elder Rushton. This letter will be short since this library is weird and terrible! I don't think it's going to be our regular email spot though.
 
Elder Rushton is on the last leg of his mission and will be leaving 2 weeks into next transfer. That'll put me in the lurch for a bit, so...interesting times ahead! In case I need to get new library cards, please to send me mail. Or a package of Pepperonni, ya know whichever you can do faster I guess.
 
Please pray for Rachel from my last area that she can recieve spiritual answers!
 
-Elder North

You can now write Elder North at:
Elder Bryen North
7850 Crescent River Drive #308
Memphis TN 38133


No comments:

Post a Comment