Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Letter Home from Elder Bryen North

Date:  March 9, 2015
Companion:  Elder Barker
Area:  Morrilton, Arkansas 


Dear Meatshields,

Exciting to see so many plans solidifying, new developments each week. Congratulations to Mikel, going to serve in South Africa, where Flintheart Glomgold is from.
Here we have an interesting variety of investigators! We met a guy my age, Jarrot, who despite his youth has had numerous near death experiences. Anna is a long time investigator who needs messy marriage papers handled before she can be baptized. Austin is also a long time investigator who has been consistently coming to church and gets himself to Stake meetings and institute.

Personal news, I was asked to give a brief testimony in Sacrament early last week to introduce me to the ward. Some people ended up not being able to speak so it got upgrade to a 15-18 minute talk! You can ask Sister Gates about it.

Elder Barker is a stalwart companion who I appreciate very much for his diligence. It's possible (though unlikely) that he is my companion for the rest of my mission. Slightly more likely is that I stay in Morrilton for the rest of my mission! That or it's my second to last area.

-Elder North

Elder North's new address is:
Elder Bryen North
102 Eastgate Dr. Apt. A
Morrilton, AR  72110

No comments:

Post a Comment