Monday, March 2, 2015

Letter home from Elder North

Date:  March 2, 2015
Area:  Morrilton, Arkansas
Companion:  Elder Barker

Dear loved ones,

I have never been more grateful than I am right now for the restored gospel. The airtight security that it gives when combined with a faith in Christ is the most marvelous thing on this Earth. My best wishes to the Johnson family. 

My new area is fine and I have a wonderful and diligent new companion who has been more than helpful in showing me around. We have long time investigators already and I hope we will be able to share with them what they need to be baptized. 

I think of what's happened and dread anyone having to cope without the certainty I have in the gospel.

-Elder North

Elder North is talking about the tragic news that he received about our dear friends 13 year old son passing away.  Elder North's new area seem to be taking good care of him and I am thankful for several ward members who have friended me on facebook and given me updates and info on my boy.  I will have to send out his address as soon as I get it.  I forgot to ask so I have someone working on getting that for me.  Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment