Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Letter Home from Elder North

Date:  April 13, 2015
Area:  North Little Rock, Arkansas
Companion:  Elder Reed

Dear Frankenstiens,
I am now serving in North Little Rock with Elder Reed! He is from Murray Utah. He's been out one transfer less than me and it is fantastic!

Our calling and are is unique, we are what is called "The Office Elders", or "The Moving Elders". We close apartments, get people furniture, help run the Mission Office and do whatever else the Mission President needs done offhand that he doesn't give to the Assistants. It is a time consuming job as we still do all we can to proselyte and teach the gospel at any opportunity.
This may be my final area and I look forward to it very much! I have a unique calling and an excellent companion.
-Elder North


No comments:

Post a Comment