Monday, July 6, 2015

Final Letter from Elder Bryen North

going to get him
Dear beloved readers!

This is my final letter to close out my Mission letters! Thank you so much for reading and praying.
My mission was a huge experience in maturing spiritually and mentally.

He has landed
I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the church restored by Christ onto the Earth. Just as we respect the prophets of old and adore the apostles of the New Testament, we have the utmost gratitude to Joseph Smith who sacrificed so much without compromise to bring others what he knew to be true. To point others to their Messiah, their Savior, their Redeemer. If you still don't know much about the church, please get yourself familiar with what I had just spent 2 years on my feet doing all I could to share with others. Give a local Latter-Day Saint the blessing and opportunity to answer your questions and tell you about what makes them happy.

My work ethic has molded from the meager philosophy it was into a practical tool that I know I need to keep sharp so I can cut my own path through life. Seeing and talking to so many people of so many backgrounds was a motivation in thinking, 'there is no reason I cannot make it in life just like all these people have.'
I have not eliminated all my anxiety or fears, but I certainly know how to better deal with them now than I did then.

A mission is a sacrifice, but it was absolutely worth it. Having something as good as the Gospel in it's restored form, no faults, just like that Savior who taught in his life, and after his Resurrection. If you're not completely confident in the Resurrection, I invite you to Read the Book of Mormon and pray asking in faith if it really happened! If Jesus' life, death and atonement are real! Seek sincerely to know if you can see your family again after this life is done. Pray with faith and real intent and you will be answered.

I'll see a lot of you soon, but see you or not, I love you and pray you feel God's love.

-Elder North

MOM HUG - BEST THING EVER!

Group photo

Welcome home Elder North

Getting released as a missionary
Putting his last sticker on his chart.
 We are so thankful for everyone's love and support for Bryen over the last two years and would like to invite you all to hear his report on his mission on Sunday July 12th at 10:10am at the LDS church building at 2742 West 14400 South, Bluffdale, UT 84065.  Our sacrament meeting is last so after that we will come back to our house and we welcome you to enjoy some lunch and visiting with Bryen.  Our address is 4111 Red Tail Drive, Riverton, UT 84065.  If you cannot make it to his talk then come about 12pm and we will be back.  Thanks and look forward to seeing you on Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. In NBA 2K22, the most important thing is that players need to have enough NBA 2K22 MT, which will make the growth of players easier.

    Attached link: https://www.gamems.com/nba-2k22-mt

    ReplyDelete