Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18, 2013 - Letter Home

Date - November 18, 2013
Companion - In a Trio with Elder Talber and Overson until new companion is assigned this week.
Area - West Memphis

Dear Ya'll,

Elder Anderson is out the door and Elder North is in for a lot more responsibility down here!  It's going to be tougher and I hope I am ready.  For a couple days I will be with the Marion Elders until I receive my new companion.

Not sure what he means by more responsibility but I am guessing it is because he will be the one that knows the area.  Guess we will find out next week!

Companionship inventories are part of the Weekly Planning Process, as such, they happen each week.

As for changes to the mission, they are cutting back on zones in order to free up experienced Missionaries to act as Trainers.  I will need a professional bag by the start of the next year.  In addition, the use of iPads is upcoming in the New Year as well.

When Bryen went out they were still having the missionaries use backpacks but that has changed and they want them to look more professional and less like college kids so they want them to have messenger bags instead.

Something funny from the transfer,
Elder North is pumping up his bike tire and says, "Elder Anderson, is this pump made of iron?"  Elder Anderson says, "I don't know, why?"  Elder North.. "Because that would mean I'm pumping iron."

Not much time this week since I am e-mailing from Bartlett.  Until next time, keep your stick on the ice.

- Elder North

No comments:

Post a Comment