Thursday, February 26, 2015

Letter Home from Elder North

Date:  February 23, 2015
Area:  Jackson, Mississippi
Companion:  Elder Eatchel

Dear Fast and Furious,

I am indeed being transferred again! I may be onto my final area with this one, and I am finally going to the Arkansas side of the mission. I'll be leaving Benjamin before he gets baptized but I'm sure Elder Eatchel will handle it. His date is this Saturday and they'll be scheduling the interview once the two new missionaries arrive. Going to have to do so quick!
 
I look forward to meeting Deven's fiance! It's going to be interesting coming home to so many changes.

As for a guess as to Mikel's mission? Hmm, I'd say he's going West Coast for U.S., Europe for foreign.

I've had a good time here in Jackson and now I've got to go strong into my final transfers! A re-commitment to support my companion and investigators for the last leg of the race. I have to leave very early since I'm going to the other side, this is going to be a big change and I have absolutely no clue who I'll be serving with. This will likely be my second to last companion. I've made a lot of friends on my mission and with other missionaries and I hope that all these relationships I've made will leave lasting impressions of a good example.

Pray for Benjamin's baptism this Saturday!

-Elder North
 
We found out he is now in Morrilton, Arkansas with Elder Barker.

No comments:

Post a Comment