Monday, May 11, 2015

Letter Home from Elder North

Dear Cameras,

Had an interesting meal a few days ago. We had decided to go to a Mexican restaurant called Los Nogales. It was a pretty authentic place and look at the menu I decided I'd get two Gorditas. One of the options was called 'tripe'. I had no clue what that was and asked the Waitress. She said she knew, but didn't really know how to explain it and just said plenty of people ordered it. So I got 1 Gordita with Tripe and 1 with Beef Tongue. The Tongue was really bland and tasteless but the Tripe was pretty good! Later I learned it's some stomach lining of cow. I'm fine with that, I'd totally try it again if it's served to me.

Glad to see everybody doing well. Mikel, prepare well for your Mission! It will be over before you know it. See you all too soon!

-Elder North

We got to speak to Elder North yesterday and it was wonderful.  Here is our whole family minus Jered.  We got to talk to him after.  Bryen comes home in about 50 days on June 30th and then his homecoming address will be on July 12, 2015 at 10:10am at our church 2742 West 14400 South, BLUFFDALE, UTAH 84065-5006.  After we will have some food and you will be able to catch up with Bryen at our house.  Would love to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment