Wednesday, October 2, 2013

MORE PICTURES - This time out in the field

Airport heading to Arkansas!



See mom the my license really did get bent in the wallet.
Calling home from our layover in Texas.


On the plane.

The mission home.
905 Kierre Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72116


Sister Peterson

Elder Anderson

My bed with my purple sheets.

Elder Anderson and our apartment

My desk

Our kitchen

Our beds

Another view of our desks and kitchen


more apartment

gym equipment

We have a washer and drying in our apartment

Toasted PB&J

FIRE burning paper 

Elder Anderson

Elder Anderson and beans

Elder Anderson with the laffy taffy I asked my mom to send him.

Our apartment from the outside.

Our ward building

We have no benches in our chapel.

Orey Family

No comments:

Post a Comment