Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 14, 2013 - Letter Home

Dear Desert Dwellers,
Happy 19th Birthday Elder North

Birthday was fine.

Thanks for all the info son.  I did receive a surprise text from Sister T*** this week.  She sent a couple of pictures.  She said that Elder Anderson took Bryen to a Mexican Restaurant for his birthday and they sang happy birthday to him and smeared whip cream all over his face.  When I asked Bryen about it he said it was funny.
















Looks like someone made Elder North a cake too!

Thank you for taking are of my son!











We have two new Elders in our area.  Elder Talbert and Elder Oveson.  They are in Marion.


So that makes four Elders for one Branch.  There must be a lot of work for them to do.





I made the sausage biscuits this week using the recipe my mother gave me.  They turned out well.  I did not realize that the recipe was meant to feed two-hundred stripling warriors, so we had a lot and Elder Anderson told me some of it would keep in the fridge uncooked.  I did not seal it properly though and some of it went bad.

I purchased two hundred pizza rolls for ten dollars.
Look he is smiling in a picture!
Happy Birthday to my brother Jered.  I almost forgot it was his birthday three days ago.  He finally got to have a birthday on his own.  What did he do to celebrate?

Bryen and Jered are a year apart to the day.  So Jered's birthday is Bryen's birthday.  Hard to forget.  :) Jered celebrated by going to the Josh Groban concert with his brother Deven.

Did Dad do anything special for his birthday or was it just hunting?

Shhh Jed doesn't admit to having birthday's!  ;)

We are teaching a girl named L***** who had been coming to church for a few weeks and we finally were able to sit down for a lesson.  We will be trying to build back up our teaching pool since we dropped a good number of our investigators since they were not progressing in any way.

- Elder North

Although Elder North is not as good about letting us know who writes him I am sure it is still greatly appreciated.  When you write him you could put your e-mail because him might be more likely to reply to you that way.  Thanks for your love and support.

Elder Bryen North
Arkansas Little Rock Mission
606 Rainer #10
West Memphis, AR 72301



No comments:

Post a Comment