Monday, March 31, 2014

Letter Home from Elder Bryen North - March 31, 2014

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

We are trying to work with a man named Marc, the son of an investigator we already have. He seems to want to change but has a lot of obstacles to overcome.

While we were having dinner yesterday with a member and while there Elder Sleet and I taught a woman who lives far into Tennessee. It was interesting and just sort of happened among the conversations that occurred after dinner.

I don't recall any letters this week...I still need to do that thing where I write it down to make sure I remember.

I baptized Barbie Dolea. Cody received the priesthood yesterday and we're going to try and take him teaching and visiting with us when we can.

Summer is coming, in all it's horror, and all it's horror.
The Horror.

I'm having so very difficult a time figuring what else to write to you all!

-Elder North

Write Elder North at.....
Elder Bryen Nielsen North
608 Oak Street

Kennett, MO 63857
Dinner at Sister Phyllis Cook's home.  Ribs, Collared greens and corn bread

No comments:

Post a Comment