Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10, 2014 - Letter Home from Elder North

Elder North
Date:  March 10, 2014
Area:  Kennett Missouri, Blytheville Ward
Companion:  Elder Matangi from Logan, Utah
 
Dear Family Matters,

Sister Lockett is a senior missionary here. I believe she has a Facebook you can contact her on and what not. The snow and ice shut us down rather harder than we expected. We do have commitments to baptism for B**** and C****, they came to church again. We have yet to see S**** again. Her schedule is hectic. She is a single mother in her thirties I think? Forgive me for not asking a woman's age.

We ate at home. I have eggs.

I got a letter from Mother and Aunt Karoline. I love the picture of Mary, Mosiah and Olivia I have now. Olivia looks so sneaky.

Sorry for being so short, we're sharing one computer to email. Not all that much happened this week regardless. I am very much looking forward to next week though! Cross your fingers for upcoming baptisms!
-Elder North
 
Thank you for your love and support of Bryen.  You can write him at...
Elder Bryen North
Arkansas Little Rock Mission
608 Oak Street
Kennett, MO 63857
 

No comments:

Post a Comment