Monday, July 14, 2014

Letter home from Elder Bryen North - July 14, 2014

Date:  July 14, 2014
Area:  Oxford, Mississippi
Companion:  Elder Breckenridge


Dear Diggers,

I've heard that I got a lot of mail in Kennett. I received a letter from Uncle Jim and Aunt Marciah! Thank you for the letter! I enjoyed it very much. It looks like you all had a fabulous time on vacation.

This transfer has gone by unbelievably fast. I feel like I've only been here a week or two, not five weeks! So many things are a blur. Rescuing a turtle, moving a grill, driving down that one hill.

The package's contents are long gone and Elder Breckenridge told me that more sourpatch kids showing up in the future would be very welcome. He liked those a lot. I was more into the crackers and cheese, which vanished all too quickly.

Our greatest new investigator is a man named Kenneth Jones. He went to the Book of Mormon Musical and talked to some sister missionaries about it. They gave us his information and he lives in our apartment complex. We met with him last week and he's very solid. He teaches Social Science at the community college. We're meeting with him againWednesday and it looks very promising!

-Elder North

Drop me a line at my new address:

Elder Bryen Nielsen North
Arkansas Little Rock Mission
801 Frontage Road, Apartment 915
Oxford, Mississippi 38655

No comments:

Post a Comment